Cookies are small text files generated by the web pages you visit, which contain the session data that may be useful later in the web page.
Types of cookies
- Session cookies: they are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until the web page is left, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive, used to analyze web traffic.
- Analysis cookies: are those cookies that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform a statistical analysis of the use made by web users.
- Own or necessary cookies: are cookies that serve for a correct navigation and are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are the cookies used to analyze browsing information, allow sharing content on social networks and the reproduction of videos hosted on another website.
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265