In accordance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we provide you with the following information:
Identity of the owner of the web
Owner: Juan A. Pérez
NIF / CIF: 184.108.40.206-L
Address: Calle Cristina Hoyos, 18
41820 Carrión de los Céspedes (Seville)
In the web japerezcomposer.com there is a series of contents of musical character dedicated to the exhibition of music and scores.
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require the consent for the processing of your personal data that may be for one or several specific purposes on which you will previously report with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: The Holder will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or the purposes requested.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: The data will be kept during the time strictly necessary for the purpose or the ends of the treatment. The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that your security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
The Owner informs you that on your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data
- Request a rectification or cancellation
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of your data
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, by requesting it directly from the Holder, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Holder and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of that data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email through the contact form along with the proof valid in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to present a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.