This website is dedicated to exposing the musical and artistic work of Juan A. Perez. Most links redirect to other websites where you can purchase the score and / or scores of each section.
- You state that you are over 18 and / or the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these terms and conditions to form a binding agreement, by yourself or on behalf of the person or entity submitted by you to the Terms and Conditions of japerezcomposer.com.
- The user content is (and will remain) true, current, accurate, that does not infringe the rights of third parties and that in no way is it illegal for you to upload, import, copy, own, publish, transmit, display or use it from any other form, in the country where you reside or visitors.
- You agree to fully comply with all applicable laws and contractual terms governing the use of this website.
- You agree not to use any illegal action to collect the score data and / or use it for your personal gain without the consent or authorization of Juan A. Perez.
- You agree not to violate, attempt to violate or breach any of these Terms and Conditions or any of the laws or regulations applicable to the use of the services of this website.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Read this agreement carefully before accessing or using the website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this agreement, you will not be able to access the website or use any of the services.
You must defend, indemnify and protect japerezcomposer.com from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debts and expenses arising from the violation of these terms and / or the violation of any rights of third parties, including any copyright, access rights, property rights or privacy.
The payments of some scores will be made only through Paypal. Some scores can be purchased through third-party pages.
All the advertisements shown on the web are of musical content and / or referring to the theme music. If you find any ad that might be offensive, please get in touch through the Contact Form.
The contents of the website are often updated, which means that, sometimes, we have to change the legal conditions. If we make any changes we will communicate them by means of a publication, either by sending a message by email or by means of another form of communication before said changes take effect.
These Terms and Conditions were originally written in English, although they may be translated into another language. In the event of a conflict between a translated version and the English version, the latter shall prevail.